Thursday, April 29, 2010

a change of colors (quite literally)

When I started painting my US troops I was unsure of how to do camo at the 15mm scale, as such I ended up settling on a darker base green than I think is appropriate to convey 1980s era woodland BDUs, here are a bunch painted in this style


Photobucket

Since then I decided to go for a lighter green that I think captures it, here is a comparison shot of the new generation (left) and the old generation (right).

Photobucket

I also layered the skin more and left the weapons overall darker, heres a TOW team and a Sniper I did in the same scheme

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apart from that I've gotten more air power mobile

Photobucket


Photobucket


Gotten the soviets some more groovy toys for the VDV

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally grew some more panthers

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love those Warthogs, they look fantastic! Really great job on all the others, too. I especially like the scene you created for your sniper.

    ReplyDelete