Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Panthers and airpower to come

Well, I take back what I said about Panthers earlier, I am quite fond of the new ones I picked up from battlefront, even if they are the early problem ridden D models. I think what really put me off up until this point was Zimmerit, which can look pretty sketchy in 15mm and really detracts from the model. In total there will be 7 split between command and a full platoon. I decided to go for a sortve octopus minus suckers camo, which is a split between Dunkgelb and Olivgrun, although weirdly enough the green looks grey when you contrast it next to the yellow. I also minimalized the track weathering for a chance, I'm quite fond of this look so I may carry it over to future models.


Photobucket

Photobucket

coming up I need to base a bunch of airpower as you can see

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment