Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boxing is dangerous and Ragnarok tanks



Of all the places I could injure myself in boxing, Murphy's law dictated I had to break the one protected area. Apparently I snapped my 5th metacarpal by throwing a right hook which caused my knuckle to move down between my 4th and 5th, which then had to be reset by a surgeon.

Photobucket

After seeing the new plastic longcoats by wargames factory I really got inspired to retry some guard, so I bought a KV Gigant and 40ked it up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the hand... The tanks look cool...

    What scale are they 1/48? Also, I think more rivits around the track shrouds would pull it together nicer.... but that's just being nitpicky... I think the tank rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, they are the 1/48 KV-2 Gigant models.

    I only riveted those areas on the Schutzen because that is where they attach to the hull :)

    ReplyDelete