Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chechens? In my Ichkeria!?!?? Project finished!

Well what started as a little side diversion turned into its own project and is now finished. I've always had a weird fascination with the Caucuses and I guess it was inevitable that I would do a Chechen force, but it happened so fast that I barely realized what I was doing until it was finished.

Well here they are

Photobucket

I decided to spice up the tanks a bit and jewel all the vision blocks

Command with Grail

Photobucket

Cell 1

Photobucket

Cell 2

Photobucket

Cell 3

Photobucket

Sagger ATGM

Photobucket

Recoilless rifle

Photobucket

The best part is I can throw these dudes up against my late Cold War Soviets without batting an eyelash since the early years Russian federals basically had the exact same kit!

2 comments:

  1. Some of the best painting I've ever seen in 15mm, tempted me to go to the Pggy website and buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look awesome and in 15mm very impressive

    ReplyDelete