Friday, September 24, 2010

28mm Russian ultramoderns, 15mm airpower for NATO and WARPAC

Ever since I recieved my first order from imprint I cant seem to get over their awesomeness. The last few days were spent on the T-80UK kit complete with crazy ass anti RPG systems aka DROZD.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also finished up a test Russian Federal trooper sporting 'Flora' pattern cams. I plan for there to be alot of variance within my 28mms since the Russian army seems to have around 1000 different schemes going at any one time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also finished up one of Irishserb's lovely little hummers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For a while now I've been wanting to convert my airpower over to 1/100. I had picked up the 1/144 bug from FOW and it always irked me at how small my fliers were, so this week I bit the bullet.

Based blackhawk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apache

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and a hind (Its supposed to be green and gray but sadly the washes seemed to diminish the effect)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Who makes that HIND? I am looking for one exactly like it!

    ReplyDelete