Thursday, October 7, 2010

ACU and Syrians Test

Well I've finally caved! I'm moving my focus point 20 years forward and half way around the world. After playing way too much Combat Mission: Shock force I am now focused on making an ultra modern US army force and a generic Middle Eastern force that will stand in for the Syrians.

Heres an ACU tester - I decided that this was easier to paint than 15mm Multicam for some reason :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also picked up 4 Forces of Valor 1/144 Bradleys in TUSK kit. Funnily enough they are actually 1/103 scale so perfect for 15mm :)

Photobucket

A quick barrel change and we'll be set!

And of course lets not forget the Syrians shall we

Photobucket

I'll be having a mix of these guys in plain janes and fellas in us Woodland BDUs as per Syrian army.

4 comments:

  1. Very impressive cam painting on 15mm figures. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you were serious about the Syrians? Even funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and you're right, that Bradley in TUSK is a nice model, but that gun is just *awful*.

    ReplyDelete