Thursday, November 4, 2010

Surviving the Urban Battlefield: Bradley style

A while ago I mentioned I had been working on making the 1/100 Forces of Valor Bradley toy into something gamable, well here are the results!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All that was really required was a barrel change out and a new paint job. I'm very happy with how the scheme turned out, as I was a little worried, since painting US style desert schemes are different to our arab counterparts'.

I also finished up some more ACU fellas

Photobucket

A couple more Syrians

Photobucket

and probably my final foray into 28mm moderns, an Imprint T-90

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This sucker will be listed on Ebay, along with my other 28mms (T-80UK, BMP-3, BMP-2) as I have decided to focus on 15mm as my scale. linky - http://shop.ebay.com/taco_bat/m.html

2 comments:

  1. Damn good painting and I may check out ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Syrian Arab Army has dumped the soviet-looking helmet during the 90s...now they all wear an helmet very similar to the u.s. one...they even equipped Hezbollah with it...how long will it take miniature manufacturers to take notice?

    ReplyDelete