Monday, November 29, 2010

Tank. Urban. Survival. Kit.

Photobucket

I seem to be coming up on finishing the armor components of this project. The US armor is essentially complete at this stage, I don't think I really need anything more to play some decent sized games of FoF. Syrians will still be getting another mechanized platoon equipped with BMP-2s, but the end is near. Now I really need to focus on infantry, a sobering thought considering I need to paint nearly a hundred teeny tiny mans.

I finished an M1A1 and an M1A2SEP both with the TUSK upgrade

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a little conversion I did a while ago, taking a QRF T-55M and bumping it all the way up to the M5 standard, complete with Kontakt-5. I wonder when the Ruskies will throw Kontakt-5 on the T-34??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a comparison shot between the QRF model and the Skytrex offering

Photobucket


Infantry here I come

5 comments:

  1. Those are amazing. Great job. Ill be looking forward to seeing the infantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My english is too poor for the genious of these miniatures.

    Do you need an extra son (no smoking/vaccinated/no tatoo) ? Coz I will aplly with great enthussiasm to this job !
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I dunno thats a pretty big responsibility for a manchild like myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work just continues to humble and amaze me. Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. americunt gay trash, fuck you and die, nuke shitty usa

    ReplyDelete