Tuesday, April 26, 2011

3 army projects finished!

After slogging through a lot of infantry I am now finished with three army forces. This week I completed my Elite, Regular and Insurgent Middle Eastern forces!

First up the regulars

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The Elite/Republican Guard/Revolutionary Guard types

Photobucket

And the Insurgents/Taliban/Basij guys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

done done done

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! You did a really good job painting the infantry. I like technicals, but then again, I have a soft spot for them. You did a very good job weathering them. What is the weapon in the white pickup truck? It looks like a mortar. Also, what rules do you plan on using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dude. The white technical is sporting a mortar just to give the insurgents a bit of mobile support firepower. I'm using force on force/ambush alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tim - they all look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you post some after action reports. I bought Force on Force awhile ago, but have not had a chance to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats the plan. Will be using the new Road to Baghdad

    ReplyDelete
  6. weren't you supposed to be sold to 20mm after switching from 15mm? Why the change, not that it is bad ;-) ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just picked up the new Force on Force from Osprey and love the new look!!!

    I have hated the quality of some of the 15mm models I have seen at the moment but you have definitely made them look good!

    I thought you were going 20mm scale also :P

    Happy Gaming,

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went the other way.... these are 6mm :)

    ReplyDelete