Thursday, June 23, 2011

Iranian Nukes, Saudi Hawks and some good old US grunts

Lately I've been focusing on some less standard painting projects, empowering my various forces with airpower and some interesting objective markers.

First up is an Iranian SS-20 Sabre ICBM. This badboy was used by the Soviets up until it was phased out under a series of nuclear disarmament treaties in the 80s. The Iranians currently don't possess a TEL or missile of similar make, but hey, thats the great thing about hypotheticals :)

Photobucket

I also did a couple of US objective markers, an AAV command stand and a MRAP EOD with a potential boomer near by

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also did a Saudi Tornado, I was particularly happy with the camo scheme on this one, although the left hand side roundrel is slightly skewed, argh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not forgetting the Iranians here is a Mig-29 by CINC

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally I stripped the A10 (for the third time) and got the grey tone I was happy with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

VVVVRRRRRRRRR

The club has also shown some interest in FoW in recent months (or Nazi Yahtzee as they call it). I decided to bandwagon, but in a slightly smaller scale :P.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. the FOW stuff looks good! I like the A10 too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The A10 looks dead on. Good job.

    ReplyDelete