Sunday, August 7, 2011

Soviet smashfest

Over this past week I've painted around 15(!!!) AFVs. Much of this is attributable to the monotone of Soviet CW schemes, so I think painting this army won't be too difficult, at least until it comes time for infantry.

some T-55s, The Honda Civic of tanks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BRDM-2 scout cars

Photobucket

Photobucket

BMP-1s

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-72A

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

a T-64A

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the cool little Peter Pig T-55 objective marker

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A US Duster SPAAG

Photobucket

US Infantry

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff. What line of minis are the tanks and soldiers ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the BRDMs, BMPs and T55s are skytrex, the other vehicles are QRF, the mans are Peter Pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-55 = Honda Civic. Love it. My wife has a Honda CR-V with a number plate which starts 'T 80....' So my dad's Accord is a T-62? I'll stick with my S-Tank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't the S-tank be some kind of obscure car design which never really took off, like that 3 wheeled thing from Mr Bean?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saab 9-5 Aero. Comfort and 250 horsepower...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice painting. May I ask whay paints yo used?

    ReplyDelete