Monday, April 30, 2012

Renovating downtown Tehran: The Story thus far

As part of a local club challenge I've been participating in monthly quotas for my painting schedule, this month I completed 4 fire teams 1 vehicle and 1 building. Here's the final takings, a gamecraft foamboard building with the last US fireteam -


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
These guys are pretty state of the art - packing a MK 48 and an SR25 in with their regular arsenal.

I also thought you guys might like a look at the overall project thus far, seems kinda small :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. They all look vary cool. Post some of the pics up on the FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always a FB page.

    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/groups/166278223429654/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What company are the miniatures? Very well painted, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous mate. I'd love to hit you up for a game sometime, where in Aus are you hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, just saw your profile says Melbourne :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Love the posters on the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I game in the SE suburbs if you are ever out this way :)

    Figs are Elhiem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, very well-done Iranian forces sir. The camouflage patterns are a bit off, but I'm being nit-picky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Small but perfectly formed, great looking project......now you have found the one true scale :), almost made me want to get my Ultra Modern stuff out and turn my back on the cold war

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, yea, Galen, I do realize there tends to be a lot more consistency in the uniforms, but I gotta keep myself sane in between painting all that UCP :)

    Just wait Andy, I'm about to break out some more ultra modern Russian gear....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant paint-jobs on all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete