Monday, May 14, 2012

We built this city with rock and roll

I've been a busy bee over the past couple weeks working on terrain for our games. We now have enough terrain to have a fairly decent-sized game imo.

Heres the urban terrain thus far.




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I used a fair amount of masking during the airbrush process to give the buildings more character. I also integrated a number of different grits and shades of sand paper to give the roofs more of a realistic finish

Finally, heres a shot of most of the remaining vehicles for this project sitting in dock atm.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Amazing terrain! The details are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That terrain is fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing that game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buildings look good. I also look forward to seeing them in action.

    ColKG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool buildings. I really like all the detailing; the rugs & posters are great!

    ReplyDelete