Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Super killy Russian doom mobile

Ah the old T-90MS.

Love this beasty so much that the flaws in the previous scheme caused a splinter in the mind's eye for me and I was forced to strip him and try a new scheme.

This time around I wanted to do a much more 'cutting edge' look. The idea was for an urban digital look, which turned out to be something akin to the Berlin Brigade camo, only a little more nuanced. I also muted the weathering, as I think the colors really work best relatively clean.

New photography settup too, with a proper light box from optex. Sexy times ahead

Image

Image

Image

12 comments:

  1. That looks so much like sci-fi. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome - who makes the model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate you, Now give me a damn army full off them. Nice work, Realy Nice work, I am in Awe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic - that camo scheme looks so damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need your inside source on Cromwell models!

    Your digital camera is looking superb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit up my email, ill pass ya the deetz

      Delete