Friday, December 5, 2014

Khurasan's new uber Doom Squid

Khurasan has had me do up another one of their lovely range, this time something a bit different and a tad....insane.

I was told over email that this thing would be big, but when I opened the box I was kind of mind blown - this thing is about the size of a 40k-scale warhound titan. Undaunted, I went with something of an 'oceanic' scheme and gave it plenty of dust and weathering to bring out the details. I think it kind of ended up looking like a Reaper from Mass Effect.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



With a 15mm T-62

Image

And next to 28, 20 and 15mm figures

Image

Will be putting this up for sale if anyone is interested, as I have no actual gaming use for it and moving house with it will be a certain disaster

3 comments:

  1. That is a thing of beauty. Great work. Unfortunately I have no need of it either. With one less leg it could rank has one of the best designs for a 'War of the Worlds' tripod I had ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing paint work on that model.

    ReplyDelete