Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sino-Soviet conflict

more armor under my current Russia V China theme. Vladivostok just got a little less safe....

Model Collect T-72BM

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Fabbri BMP-3 (some nutjob decided to sculpt this backward!)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Model Collect T-90MS (because its hard for me to overstate how much I love this model)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

and for the PLA

Hobby Den Dongfen 2050

Image

Image

Image

Image

ZTZ-99

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Decided to heavily weather these guys, as you can't panel shade very well with digital schemes and in my aesthetic mind it leaves them quite 'flat'. Making them look heavily used makes up for that imo. For the next batch I may use a more 'greeny' green for the overall dominant color.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning stuff-- when will we see them in a game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likely never - I'm currently moving to a relatively remote town where I suspect the modern war gaming scene does not exist

      Delete
  2. A damn shame.... Not fancy going down the solo route?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've considered it but at the moment I have very little in 20mm terrain :(

      Delete
  3. It would be a shame, those figs are sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stuff once again. Do use a stencil for the digi Camo or masking it yourself with tape?

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I ask which colours you used for the russian tanks?

    ReplyDelete