Monday, March 16, 2015

Armor for the Donetsk People's Republic

With the new chipping technique I've been playing around with lately, I thought I'd go back and try some plain green armor to see what I could do with it. ostensibly these are based off the current Ukrainian civil war, but really, a green Russian tank is a green Russian tank at the end of the day :P

Model Collect T-72B1

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And an ACE BMP-2 (really hope another company starts producing plastic kits of these, sick of the deficiencies of these kits)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Until next toime!

8 comments:

  1. That looks really great- not chalky either.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by 'chalky'?

      Delete
    2. I was wondering if the white chipping on a green vehicle would make it look too white- hence the chalky comment. Shouldn't have worried given your skill level though they are superb.

      Cheers,

      Pete.

      Delete
  2. Brilliant paint work - that chipping effect is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, loving the new painting, It looks amazing. What exactly is the technique you are using??

    ReplyDelete