Thursday, April 9, 2015

A slightly less crap T-55 and friends

I've always liked the look of the BDD armor the Soviets used, but sadly there have been no opportunities in 1/72 to model such until quite recently. This week I put together a T-55AM by Model Trans and painted him up nice and generic :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I also happened upon one of MT's new T-62 1967. Looking forward to his big brother currently in the post sporting BDD armor as well. Painted up as a Russian border guard unit.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

6 comments:

  1. Superb- the detailing on the T55 makes the model. For the T62 I'm particularly keen on the camo effect you have achieved. Something difficult to do with a normal paint brush I have found.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get an airbrush - Iwata or Badger - it will change your life :)

      Delete
  2. Great looking tanks! I'm especially taken by your superb weathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| math games| cool math a-z| coolmath games
    b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
    Signature: slither io | wings io | science kombat | tank trouble 4

    ReplyDelete