Monday, May 11, 2015

Testing the waters: Tutorials?

So, I'd like to hear from you guys on this. I've received a few requests throughout my time on the internets to provide some tutorials as to various aspects of my particular brand of painting. I'm currently mulling this over, but want to make sure that there is a sufficient demand for it, as it does take quite a bit of time and prep to do. Simple question then: would you gentlemen/gentlewomen be interested in a series of tutorials on here looking at techniques in chipping, weathering, modular airbrushing etc etc?

Let me know!

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I would love to see some tutorials on your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very interested!

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely interested, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes very interested, I really like your work. Can I vote more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely interested buddy, be good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Only today I had a "weathering disaster' which meant I had to strip the whole vehicle...

      Delete
    2. still sadly common for me :)

      Delete
  7. Definitely, I'd really appreciate seeing how you achieve such excellent results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welp, looks like Imma gonna have to throw together some tuts :)

    ReplyDelete