Saturday, December 5, 2015

Krieg Mechanised Infantry Company and Friends

Got around to pumping out an entire company's worth of infantry for the Krieg tank army I'm currently working on. While I was originally intending two company's worth of infantry, I have no desire to repeat this grueling process again, so the new structure will feature two Russ companies supported by these guys.


Although the rules for them are crap, I couldn't resist basing up some of the heavy weapons sets too. Nice little dioramas.




Figures are from Trolls Under the Bridge, as are the Chimeras.


I also got super lucky and came across some scratch built epic Baneblades on a trading forum. These are based off the latest 40k incarnation and the detailing shows.


Sorry about the color balance!

Finally, finished up my second SCUD/Deathstrike. Ballistic missiles definitely seem emblematic of Krieg in my humble view.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I am often amazed at what you and others can do with such small models! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very very nice. Make me sad that I sold all my models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work - so much detail on those infantry, even down to the plasma gun glow. The spotters standing next to the Deathstrikes look great. I really like the basing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible results once again...

    ReplyDelete